Are you considering a career change? Are you Considering working for S&P Global Marketing Intelligence? We went online and did a little digging. We came across reviews left by former and current employees of the provider.
1) You know how most Companies require a probationary period? You don't have that with S&P. You will pass probation following the first day, depending on how well you do. They're more lenient than a number of the other companies, which some view as both pros and cons.
2) Do you like to work out? You'll have access to a fantastic gym amenities through the business. You can exercise as much or as little as you want without paying extra money.
3) Every department has their Own advantages packages. Every department receives a great corporate benefits package on the first day. You'll have some wonderful options to pick from, very flexible. Some departments will have extra benefits added in. You'll have to speak to the department heads to learn what's included.
4) There is now a maternity Package accessible to women. It took a while to have this for the employees. It still below what the competition is offering, but at least it is something.
5) Employees get emergency Childcare with their healthcare packages, which covers costs you could be responsible for differently. Emergency care is great, particularly when your child comes down with something at the last minute.
6) You may have 5 paid days off for the holidays. The only downside is that by Taking off the time you get a reduced paycheck. They take from Peter to pay Paul. As you can see on visit the next website page